We are always looking for the right individuals whose expectations for excellence match our own. We use a mutual selection process and spend an extensive amount of time with prospective candidates. We'll give you an honest view of all the advantages of a career opportunity in financial services.
Finding the right combination between what you want out of a career, and what a career provides is a unique journey. We offer the right balance between building something for yourself, but not by yourself. There are many qualities about being a Financial Advisor that make it an attractive and fulfilling career choice.
Is a Career as a Financial Advisor Right for You?
An ideal Financial Advisor candidate is someone seeking a meaningful career. Someone that would enjoy making a positive impact in others' lives. You have the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that many people look for in a career and be rewarded with significant income potential, bonuses and benefits.
Financial advising provides what most people look for in a career:
- Impact Bringing fulfillment to clients' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial advising.
- Independence Finding freedom from time constraints allows the kind of flexibility most people search for today.
- Income Experienced advisors have unlimited earning potential.
As a Financial Advisor, you can:
- Work in one of today's top-rated careers1
- Help clients achieve financial security
- Develop financial strategies to meet clients' changing needs
- Create customized solutions with the long-term interest of clients in mind
- Apply your financial knowledge and expertise
- Have the potential to earn unlimited income
1 Source: US News and World Report,2016
At Delaware Valley Advisors, LLC, we look for candidates whose personal values are supported by our values. Through this synergy a successful partnership can flourish. Important candidate attributes include:
- Determination and commitment
- Self-motivation and discipline
- People skills and sales abilities
Your Career Path
Depending on your goals and aspirations, you can determine your own career path!
If you're interested in learning more about working with an organization where you can create your own future, contact us via email at Pete.Monahan@dvadvisors.com.
Delaware Valley Advisors, LLC – New Path in Leadership. We are a comprehensive financial services firm providing objective customized solutions to assist individuals, professionals and business owners in reaching their financial goals. We are seeking highly driven Financial Advisors to create new client relationships and contribute to company growth.
- Minimum one year finance experience
- Sales background a plus
- Insurance and securities licenses a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-starter, takes initiative
DVA specializes in being a resource to our clients. Our top priority is helping every client regardless of their financial needs. Our assistance goes far beyond asset management. Some of our services include Investment Advisory Services, Estate Strategies, Small Business Benefits Strategies and 401(k) & Retirement Income Strategies. We provide financial planning solutions based on our clients’ needs, as well as the appropriate products to fill in the gaps or shortfalls in a financial strategy. Some of these products include stocks, bonds, mutual funds, variable and fixed annuities, variable & term life insurance, disability insurance, and long term care insurance.
- We offer a subsidized benefits package which consists of commission plus additional financial start up assistance.
- We include financing while new hires complete licensing and registration requirements such as FINRA Series 7 & 66.
- Our training program is structured and precise resulting in a solid foundation on client acquisition and business management.
- Our professional development expectations can lead to professional designations such as Certified Financial Planner Professional.
- Commissions and incentives. Recurring revenue from multiple lines of business
- The security of being backed by a large national network, (Securian Financial Services) while maintaining independence, autonomy and an individual approach to doing what is in the best interest of your client base.
- P&C business on the premises
- Marketing which include marketing support on the premises, dinner events, social media support, newsletters, advertising, purchased leads and more.
- Full and motivating support from our experienced team of Advisors.
We believe in a mutual selection process when selecting our advisors. We evaluate candidates through a very thorough interview process. Our decision in hiring advisors is one we do not take lightly as it is a career decision. More importantly, your career. We are an equal opportunity employer.